Lash Artist & Esthetician
2. How long have you been Lashing?
I’ve been doing eyelash extensions since 2016
3. What is your favorite color?
I have a lot of favorite colors, but the main ones are pink, orange, white and yellow.
4. What is your favorite animal?
I love cats, tigers and lions
5. What is your favorite food?
I love Peruvian food.
6. What is your favorite part about Lashing?
I love being able to customize each style for every single client, depending on their eye shape, occasion they’re going to or just simply an everyday look.
7. What is your favorite type of Lashing appointment?
I like doing full sets, either classics or volume. It gives me an opportunity to start fresh on the natural lashes, and being able to customize what style the client wants.
8. Most Moving Lashing Story?
I had a client who had cancer, she lost most of her natural lashes, when her lashes finally grew back, they were very sparse and thin. I was able to do a natural full set volume, her reaction was priceless when she saw her eyelashes in the mirror, she stared crying and thank me for making her lashes look full again.
9. Where are you from? When did you move to Las Vegas?
I was born an raised in Peru, I moved to Las Vegas in 2002.
10. What are lash extensions?
Eyelash extensions are mink or synthetic hair glue to a persons natural lash, the main purpose of eyelash extensions is to enhance the look of the clients eyes. They stay on for about 2 weeks and after, a refill is required to keep up with the grow of the natural lash. It definitely saves a lot of time when you don’t have to put mascara on everyday.